asknet’s new focus on the EdTech sector
Development and sales of educational products and technologies in close cooperation with leading EdTech companies.
asknet offers educational institutions, corporations and public authorities cutting edge technologies to achieve high-quality educational performance.
Partnership with Blackboard
Being a strategic partner for Blackboard in Germany, Austria and Switzerland since 2020, asknet Solutions offers the whole range of Blackboard products and services improving the quality of your learning management systems, virtual classrooms and digital accessibility.
Blackboard Learn Ultra
With a modern, intuitive, fully responsive interface, Blackboard Learn Ultra™ delivers a simpler, more powerful teaching and learning experience that goes beyond the traditional learning management system (LMS).
7 Top Reasons Clients Choose Blackboard Learn:
- Gain the flexibility to support your pedagogical approach
- Surface the data that informs student success
- Mobility. Work anywhere using any device
- Get things done quickly and easily
- Offer the personalized support students need to succeed
- Easy to implement accessibility with Blackboard Ally
- Connect your current tools with Blackboard LMS
Blackboard Collaborate: Virtual classroom
Blackboard Collaborate™ is a simple, convenient and reliable online collaborative learning solution. This fully redesigned solution delivers a level of engagement that makes learners feel like they’re together in the same room via collaboration and conference tools.
- Integration with LMS
- Easy one-click access, direct in browser
- MP4 session recordings with archiving
- Mobile collaboration & interaction
- Interactive whiteboard and application/desktop sharing
- Group interaction and status (hand raise, away, emoji), rooms & moderator chats
- Closed captioning & WCAG 2.1 AA support
- Attendance reports
See the Blackboard Collaborate datasheet (in German)
Blackboard Ally: Providing visibility into accessibility and inclusivity
Blackboard Ally™ is a revolutionary product that integrates seamlessly into the learning management system and focuses on making digital course content more accessible.
- Compliant. Check for compliance with the WCAG 2.0 AA standard
- Sustainable. Makes accessibility measurable and support teachers in publishing accessible content
- Semantic HTML, ePub, Audio, eBraille, translation into foreign languages
- Feedback and guidance
- Proactive approach & comprehensive reporting
- Benefits all students and reduces barriers
See the Blackboard Ally datasheet (in German)