asknet’s new focus on the EdTech sector
Development and sales of educational products and technologies in close cooperation with leading EdTech companies.
asknet offers educational institutions, corporations and public authorities cutting edge technologies to achieve high-quality educational performance.
Being a strategic partner for Blackboard (now is part of Anthology) in Germany, Austria and Switzerland since 2020, asknet Solutions offers the whole range of Anthology/Blackboard products and services improving the quality of your learning management systems and digital accessibility. Please see below for more details about Anthology/Blackboard products.
Being a reseller for Class Technologies in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, asknet Solutions offers virtual classroom solutions to higher education institutions, K-12, public companies and government authorities.
In partnership with Udemy Business, asknet delivers most in-demand courses as well as supporting software helping government authorities, public companies and corporations to build a culture of learning to upskill their workforce.
Blackboard Ally: Providing visibility into accessibility and inclusivity
Blackboard Ally™ is a revolutionary product that integrates seamlessly into the learning management system and focuses on making digital course content more accessible.
- Compliant. Check for compliance with the WCAG 2.0 AA standard
- Sustainable. Makes accessibility measurable and support teachers in publishing accessible content
- Semantic HTML, ePub, Audio, eBraille, translation into foreign languages
- Feedback and guidance
- Proactive approach & comprehensive reporting
- Benefits all students and reduces barriers
See the Blackboard Ally datasheet (in German)
Blackboard Learn Ultra
With a modern, intuitive, fully responsive interface, Blackboard Learn Ultra™ delivers a simpler, more powerful teaching and learning experience that goes beyond the traditional learning management system (LMS).
7 Top Reasons Clients Choose Blackboard Learn:
- Gain the flexibility to support your pedagogical approach
- Surface the data that informs student success
- Mobility. Work anywhere using any device
- Get things done quickly and easily
- Offer the personalized support students need to succeed
- Easy to implement accessibility with Blackboard Ally
- Connect your current tools with Blackboard LMS
Class is built on the Zoom platform and adds teaching and learning tools to teachers' workflow to make the virtual classroom feel like a real classroom. It helps teachers take attendance, hand out assignments, give a quiz or test, grade work, proctor exams, talk one-on-one with a student, and more.
Class Collaborate (formerly Blackboard Collaborate) jointed Class family in 2022. With excellent combination of Class Collaborate and Blackboard Learn, you’ll take your instructors’ and learners’ experiences to the next level with a virtual classroom perfectly embedded. The integration creates quick and easy workflows, shifting the focus back to what matters — teaching and learning.
- Integration with LMS
- Easy one-click access, direct in browser
- MP4 session recordings with archiving
- Mobile collaboration & interaction
- Interactive whiteboard and application/desktop sharing
- Group interaction and status (hand raise, away, emoji), rooms & moderator chats
- Closed captioning & WCAG 2.1 AA support
- Attendance reports
- Always available course rooms allow educators to avoid the need to create new sessions unless they choose to
- Immediately accessible course recordings
- Automatic access and permissions
- Automated course attendance - Class Collaborate sends the details to the course attendance page in Blackboard Learn for review and grading
Colleges, universities and research institutions from Germany are now entitled to purchase Class Collaborate directly without tender based on the framework contract between DFN and asknet Solutions.