Product sales manager / market development manager (m/f/d), full time
If you have experience in market development and new product sales, as well as an affinity for the academic environment, and are interested in the eLearning market, this opportunity is for you.
This is the ideal position for a person experienced in account development more than typical sales. As a member of the Business Development Team, you will get a great opportunity to work within eLearning market, deploying the innovative solutions we offer.
You will work hand in hand with our key sales and business development managers and will be expected to interact with the Deans of the German universities and key university officers - Chief Information Officers, Chief Digital Officers - to understand their current needs in terms of optimization of eLearning education process in order to work out a customized and highly tailored offer.
The market data gathering and analysis aiming at better understanding of market trends and developments will be an immanent part of your responsibilities.
You will be based in our Head Office in Karlsruhe but work with our clients across the entire DACH region.
- Master’s degree (or equivalent) in business management, economics or marketing
- Minimum 3-year experience in sales and/or account development In-depth knowledge of the education environment
- eLearning background and digital “intelligence”
- Customer focus orientation and relationship management competence
- Excellent research skills and “pioneer” spirit
- “Drive for results”, perseverance and pro-active approach under minimal supervision
- Outstanding integrity and teamwork orientation
- Excellent communication and active listening skills
- Creativity, innovative thinking, quick decision making
- German native speaker with a near native English fluency
- Build demand for the solutions offered by the Company and manage the sales process
- Build strong relations with the Deans and key officers at the academic institutions
- Manage the new vendor accounts, studying their products & services
- The eLearning market research and analysis
- Provide regular eLearning market updates and future forecast reports
- Support the Business Development Team in identifying and investigating new business opportunities
- Prepare and take part in the conferences/workshops/webinars
Why should you apply?
- You should apply if you think it is time for you to boost your personal and professional growth
- You should apply if you are eager to advance to the next level
- You should apply if you believe that eLearning can bring transformational change to the education system
- Finally, you should apply if you like challenge, change and fast pace action
How to apply?
Please send your CV and cover letter to Anna Zaderman at email@example.com.