Product Manager (m/f/d), full time
Who drives the optimization and strategic development of the product portfolio including partner status, conditions, etc. with direct contact to well-known software manufacturers, such as IBM, and our customers from research and education.
We are looking for an experienced Software Product Manager who will proactively drive the profitability of our existing products as well as the development of new products in his or her own area of responsibility.
With your experience, contacts to customers in the education sector, as well as your interest in digital solutions, you will further develop our software offerings & matching services for asknet academics and our customers.
You will work independently in direct contact with our software vendors. You will be responsible for all strategic and content-related aspects. You are responsible for sales and are the face and expert for your software topics in our company.
- You have successfully completed a degree in business administration or a commercial apprenticeship
- Ideally, at least 3 years of professional experience in the following areas: product management, software (especially IBM products, such as SPSS) and/or online commerce. Negotiation skills with standing required
- Very good German and English language skills, both written and spoken, as well as good IT skills are no problem for you
- Developing strategies and analyzing figures is clear to you
- You are a strong communicator, results-oriented and work independently
- Your personal strengths include a strong team spirit, flexibility, pragmatism and the will to continuously develop yourself
- A can-do mentality and a positive charisma are your trademarks!
- Independent support of international software manufacturers & partners, such as IBM
- Regular updating of the product portfolio in our online stores
- Monitoring and responsibility of the sales of your software vendors as well as planning of helpful marketing actions for it
- Function as a consulting license expert. Rarely, but if necessary, also sometimes at the customer's site
- Diverse collaboration externally as well as internally, with content, marketing, sales, operations
- The freedom to organize independently and implement optimizations in your topics
- Focus: Strategic further development of software manufacturers
Why should you apply?
- We offer you a long-term perspective in a dynamically developing, globally active company
- The software environment with digital topics in education is an exciting and future-oriented challenge and you are eager to get involved and grow
- There is also the possibility to work remotely at Corona times, most of the time with minimal presence in our office
- We offer an open company culture, open door mentality, fun with your new colleagues and employee events
How to apply?
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.