Software Architect / Lead Developer (m/f/d), full time
You always find the right technologies and combine them to master complex challenges? Do you want to shape systems with your ideas?
Then we are the right place for you! Join the Research & Development team and bring our eCommerce platform to the next level.
- You have a degree in computer science / comparable qualification.
- You are familiar with modern software architectures.
- You have already proven your ability to design software solutions several times.
- Your passion is efficient architecture and clean code.
- You like to combine suitable technologies to new solutions.
- You have several years of valuable experience as a full stack developer.
- You distinguish yourself through holistic thinking.
- You never lose track of complex systems.
- You enjoy introducing new technologies.
- You have the courage to build new things without losing sight of proven features.
- You have already gained project experience in the eCommerce area.
- You have a good command of German and English.
- You indepenently align the architecture of our eCommerce platform with the future.
- You design and develop the structure and security of our eCommerce API.
- You select and implement suitable technologies, frameworks and tools.
- You contribute to the further development, evaluation and revision of existing systems.
- You build bridges between proven features and exciting new functionality.
- You convince and motivate others to support your ideas.
TypeScript | HTML5 | CSS | Angular | VueJS | React | Java |
Spring (Boot, MVC, ...) | node.js | GraphQL | REST | JWT | Oracle (DB, PL/SQL) | MongoDB | GIT | atlassian Stack | ...open for Updates...
Why you should apply?
- Your contract - permanent. With us you get a long-term perspective in a dynamically developing global company.
- We offer flexible worktimes. Remote working is part of our corporate culture.
- The unique opportunity to develop yourself in the introduction of new technologies and to bring a stable, existing system and the team to the next level.
- The eCommerce environment with numerous topics is an exciting and future-oriented challenge and you are eager to get involved and grow.
- We offer an open corporate culture, open door mentality, fun with your new colleagues and employee events.