Service Agent Payment Operations (m/f/d), full time
If you have experience in the field of customer care and/or payment transactions and are interested in the eCommerce sector, this opportunity is for you.
As a Service Agent (f/m/d) and key member of our payment team, you take care of a whole spectrum of payment-related end customer events that may occur from start to finish related to the payment transaction lifecycle. Proven tools as well as supervisors assist you on the way. You take control of the quality-conscious handling of payment related end customer requests in written form and help us to provide first-class customer service!
You will be based in our Head Office in Karlsruhe, but remote work will be possible.
- EXPERTISE: You have already gained experience in the field of customer care and/or payment transactions
- CUSTOMER UNDERSTANDING: You always find the right words and know how to make customers happy
- LANGUAGE SKILLS: Fluent German and English (written and spoken) are required. English (at least B2-level) additional languages are an advantage
- TEAM PLAYER: You are open-minded, would like to get actively involved in our team and become a part of the asknet family!
- TRUSTWORTHY AND RELIANT: You have a conscientious and precise way of working and you are willing to familiarise yourself in the payment ecosystem and toolchain
- Professionally respond to inquiries regarding payment processing from our e-commerce end users via email and telephone
- Reconciliation of information from different data sources to investigate potential fraud and derive the next steps to be taken
- Active participation in the entire area of end customer payment processing including refund management, chargeback handling and compliance management
- Ongoing monitoring of the relevant KPIs
- Execution of independent reports and analyses as well as preparation of results for the management team
Why should you apply?
- We give you a long-term perspective in a dynamically developing, global acting company
- We take the time for personal onboarding and training on the job
- We offer flexible working hours and work-free weekends. You will have the possibility to work remotely most of the time with minimal presence in our office
- You can expect 29 days of vacation, a market-rate salary and a performance-related bonus on top
- You will be part of an international and motivated team in which diversity, humour and mutual support are particularly important
How to apply?
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.