Marketing Specialist (m/f/d), full time
If you can bring enthusiasm, creativity and a passion for engaging new audiences across a variety of marketing channels and have the ability to develop great content we’d love to hear from you!
We are looking for an experienced, talented Marketing Specialist who will be responsible for the creation, implementation, analysis and management of successful campaigns and initiatives.
You will focus on creating messaging and content as well as implementing, tracking and optimizing our digital marketing.
As remote work has become the standard for many organizations, including asknet Solutions AG, you will have the option of home-office work.
- Marketing related qualifications
- 3 or more years of marketing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (both English and German)
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Multi-tasking and time management skills, ability to prioritize tasks
- Highly organized and detail orientated
- Experience in storytelling creative content development from concept to launch
- Create content for various online and offline channels (social media, email marketing, website, blog, brochures, newsletters etc.)
- Implement digital marketing campaigns
- Day to day management of various social channels and scheduling content
- Build up email audiences & content for email campaigns
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events
- Support our Sales team and all areas of the business through content creation
- Undertake general marketing administrative tasks as required
- Develop communications in alignment with company branding
- Work with our partners in order to support product launches and special events
- Produce basic assets: flyers, banners, etc.
Why should you apply?
- Unlimited employment contract
- Competitive compensation package
- Family-friendly and flexible working hours
- Flat organization structure
- Diverse development opportunities
- Friendly and open working atmosphere
How to apply?
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.