Inside Sales Service Agent (m/f/d), full time
If you have experience in customer service/support and are interested in online commerce, this opportunity is for you.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you are an important member of our Academics team and take care of the entire spectrum of software-related issues, including procurement and distribution, for our long-standing customers from research and education in Germany, Switzerland, and Austria. As the central contact person for our numerous online stores, you will be involved from the beginning to the end of the sales process, helping us to provide first-class customer service. Your workplace is located in our headquarter in Karlsruhe, partially remote work is also possible.
- You have completed a commercial training and have already gained professional experience, ideally in customer support and consulting
- Ideally, you have sound IT and software knowledge and can also convincingly communicate this on the phone
- You are quick on your feet and enjoy working with a wide range of different topics
- You have a flair for communicating with customers
- Your way of working is characterized by accuracy and high quality standards
- You like teamwork and can contribute successfully
- Fluent German and good English skills are a must
- You are also familiar with common software tools
- You advise customers from the research and education sector in Germany and abroad on all aspects of software and licenses
- You are the first point of contact for our customers. You support them by phone and email
- In addition, you independently maintain and update the relevant customer databases as well as the FAQs of the assigned customer portals
- The entire order processing process is your responsibility
- You create quotations and follow up on them. You accept orders and issue invoices. Ensuring that payments are received is no problem for you
- You handle complaints professionally
- You work internally with many teams, especially with key account management, product management and purchasing
- The goal is customer service, as well as supporting the further development of our customers
Why should you apply?
- We give you a long-term perspective in a dynamically developing, globally acting company
- We offer work-free weekends. During the pandemic you will have the possibility to work remotely most of the time with minimal presence in our office
- We offer an open company culture, open door mentality, fun with your new colleagues and employee events
How to apply?
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.