HR is the nerve of the organization. Aligning people management practices with the business strategy and objectives is the key to sustainable success. If you are keen to make a difference, help to shape the organizational culture, implement effective HR tools and practices in a fast-changing environment of a mid-sized listed company, we would love to hear from you!
This is the ideal position for a dedicated HR professional looking for an exciting and vibrant organization to create value, drive change and facilitate organizational and business growth.
As HR Manager, you will be responsible for setting up and implementing the HR strategy, implementing innovative employee management tools and practices, upgrading overall organizational capabilities and ensuring full legal compliance of all people-related matters handled by the company.
You will work directly with our Senior Management Team, acting as a true Business Partner. It will be your role to translate their people/talent related needs into HR solutions and initiatives. You will also interact directly with all employees, ensuring their well-being, motivation, and true engagement.
You will be based in our Head Office in Karlsruhe. As remote work has become the standard for many organizations, including asknet Solutions AG, you will have the option of home-office work.
- 5+ years of experience in an HR generalist role, combined with a stint in talent acquisition and/or C&B exposure
- Formal education in Human Resources management or a related field
- Solid working knowledge of the latest HR trends, management models, tools and techniques
- Good understanding of the local labor law
- Keen interest in organizational design, efficiency creation and people development
- Outstanding integrity and teamwork orientation
- Bias for action, change and continuous improvement
- Exemplary process focus, prioritization skills and attention to deadlines
- Excellent communication, listening and influencing skills
- Ability to engage in hands-on activities
- German native speaker with a near native English fluency
- Develop and implement HR strategy, focused on organizational design, capability building, talent acquisition, development and retention
- Ensure proper management of all formal HR processes and policies, in full compliance with local labor law requirements
- Champion new people management solutions aimed at productivity, motivation and engagement enhancement
- Support the Senior Team and the local Management in the process of organizational change, restructure, and redesign
- Lead the talent recruitment initiatives as well as the process of onboarding new staff
- Facilitate the process of employee departure, resignation, termination
- Ensure healthy and competitive C&B practice, driving engagement, motivation and fairness
- Oversee the annual performance management process, ensuring alignment with company objectives, goals and priorities
- Prepare and amend HR internal documentation including Job Descriptions, Organizational Charts, Policies & Procedures
- Ensure timely and accurate payroll handling
- Keep all staff records, documentation and filing in proper order
Why should you apply?
- You should apply, if you are looking for how best to use your overall HR and leadership experience to make a difference
- You should apply, if you believe your current role is too limiting and is preventing you from making a more significant organizational impact
- You should apply, if you think it is time for you to boost your personal and professional growth
- Finally, you should apply, if you like challenges, change, fast-pace action and focus on executions
How to apply?
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.