Accountant (m/f/d), full time
In your role as an accountant, you will support our team in the allocation of bank transactions and reconciliation of accounts and actively assist our chief accountant. You are also in close contact with the rest of the department, as we also support the year-end and month-end closing through the controlling team, among other things.
In our Finance team, in addition to the day-to-day business such as recording and posting banks/invoices and creating payments, you will also be handling ad-hoc analyses, process optimization as well as your own projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business Administration (or equivalent)
- Experience in financial accounting
- Hands-on experience in DATEV
- High affinity for numbers, analytical thinking and a systematic approach
- Independent, reliable and accurate
- Flexibility and team-oriented work
- Good software skills, especially MS Office, G Suite, Slack
- Good English skills are an advantage
- Account assignment and posting of current business transactions (accounts receivable, accounts payable, and fixed asset accounting)
- Preparation of sales tax returns
- Supporting with invoicing
- Supporting with monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements for several companies
- Supporting the team with general accounting tasks
- Continuous process optimization in accounting field
Why should you apply?
- You will get an unlimited employment contract and a competitive compensation package
- We have family-friendly and flexible working hours
- We have flat organization structure
- You will have diverse development opportunities
- We are having a friendly and open working atmosphere